Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blog #2

Writing a review, I found to be difficult.  First of all to figure out what in the world was the writer trying to say in the article was not easy.  It seemed to me that the writer had you running in circles.  So I continued to say "so what" and why do I even care?
     I do not find writing easy.  I can talk and talk but when it comes to putting thoughts on paper, I find it very difficult.  However, once I get started I am ok.
     I should have read the whole first part of the book before I started writing.  I have found that while learning to write in a different style has helped me with working with my staff at work.  Conveying and trying to get people to "buy" into a new idea can be difficult, but it's all in how you word it. 
     As a writer I do think that I know the proper grammar to use and can convey what I am trying to say. I tend to think things through and make it clear for my audience. 
     If I rewrote this assignment, I think I would be better at it.  I would be better because I have read the whole first part of the book and understand more what the “correct” way is to write.  I do wish that we had a larger selection to choose from that to be restricted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment