Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blog #5

     First of all, I had to go back and figure out what in the world was the Evaluative Summary that was assigned.  I had to go back and find the assignment and then the paper.  It was a little over a month ago and I couldn't remember a thing about it.  Which makes it a little tough to blog about. 
     I do think my paper could have a better flow to it.  My opinion is stated several times in my paper.  I stated several times I could agree with part of the article but not all.  I do believe that it is ok to not agree with everything.  This is what makes the world go round.  It would be pretty boring if we all agreed on everything.
     I did use the verbs is, are, was and were a lot.  But I am confused when it seems that the book tells us to use them.  And now in our rewrite we are not to use them.  UGH!  I am the type of person to write a paper and be done with it.  I understand good writers will write something and then rewrite again.  I guess, I fit the category of write and get it over with.  Yes I am whining!
     I will take a look further at my paper and attempt to rewrite.  Please help with the the due date of the revision as Oct. 19th is a Tuesday not a Friday, (oops).  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment