Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Humor & Style

       When I think of humor, I think of the ability to laugh at myself.  The ability to say it's ok you made a mistake pick yourself up and go on with life.  Or oh my that was really dumb but it's ok you can laugh and go on with life.
     Yet at the same time humor is going and seeing a funny movie with my family.  The ability to be able to forget the crap of life and just laugh is so important.  I think have a good laugh with friends is the best medicine.
     When I think of the word style, I think of fashion.  What is the appropriate hem line right now?  Are the suit coats long or short?  Are sleeves tight or flowing?  And what is the latest hair style, is it long, short, curly or straight?
     The article on "cocaine" that we read and wrote about, I thought that person should be on America's dumbest criminals show.  How can people be so stupid? 

No comments:

Post a Comment