Sunday, December 5, 2010

Blog 8

The research paper has been difficult to write.  Sometimes I feel like I am just rambling,  or I feel like I am rambling so that I can meet the page requirement. 
Since we have gone over the TS/CD paragraph structure it has helped with writing my paper.  I have been checking to make sure that I have enough information in a paragraph to support my CM.
Also, using “you” is so common to write since that is how most people talk.  Since we discussed it is offensive to the writer’s audience, it is helped me to remember to avoid it.  I still like the verbs is, are was and were.  Again they are a part of everyday dialogue so it has been hard to avoid them.
Lastly, I think the most difficult is that I want to make sure that I have completely backed my argument.  I get it that it is ok to have an opinion and I can just say it.  But have I completely argued my topic to make my paper the best it can be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment